Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Halloween Fun

Over the last week we have had lots of fun. Last Saturday was our ward "Trunk or Treat." Since we sold our house and moved I didn't have time to make the kids' costumes this year so we had to buy them. I don't think they minded. Kyle has had his Buzz Light Year costume since his birthday and finally had a good reason to wear it. Emma went as Alice in Wonderland and Bridget was Minnie Mouse. Not exactly the one that I wanted (I prefer the black and red version, but oh, well). So here are some pictures of the ward party, our pumpkin carving adventure, and our tick-o-treating fun last night.



Picking out the pumpkin.


Carving the pumpkin.



Examining the pumpkin. Yes, she did try to eat it!





The finished Jack-o-Lantern.



Emma, she's the on in the blue in the middle.



Kyle! He is so funny. He is on a sugar high already in this picture.

Why did they have to put those candy corn on the table?



B. Isn't she cute? Look how long her hair is getting!




Trick-or-Treating.

After this my camera went dead! So there aren't any pictures of the journey around the neighborhood or of the fun fire we had in the back yard with our new friends and our family in the fire pit in the back yard. We had doughnuts, apple cider, and s'mores. It was really fun. My Mr. Amos even had a good time, and told me so. This makes me smile!

1 comment:

Brielle said...

I love that you have a firepit in the backyard. How cozy! Cute costumes.