These are B's official first piggy tails! She didn't really want me to do it and she was pretty much screaming "Ouch" the whole time even when I wasn't touching her (LOL). So here they are! Isn't she cute? Her little face is a little red from being chapped. I have put everything I can think of on there and it still looks yucky. Any suggestions? It doesn't matter she is still cute as a button.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Too, too cute!!!!!
I have a hard time keeping lotions, ointments, etc. on my daughter's face because she just wipes them off...and it's usually on my pillow or recliner. I like Eucerin lotion, and it seems to be good for sensitive skin. Any lotion that soaks in really well should work, but I'm sure you've tried them!
Katie, your blog is so cute. I love it!
Post a Comment