Friday, February 6, 2009

Doctor, School, Lunch, Doctor, School, Wal-Mart.....

mom's place, gas station, Wal-Mart, and HOME finally!!

That was a little list of all the places I had to drive to yesterday.


Now, for the goodies!

Doctor visit #1- Kyle = Ear Infection = prescription.
Run to a fast food joint for a kid's meal and actually still got him to school on time, when we left the doctor we only had 15 minutes or so. Wow!!

Lunch= Chinese food with my partner in crime, for the day, Mom.

Doctor visit #2- B = double ear infection = prescription.

School again to pick up Emma & Kyle.

To Wal-Mart to drop off the prescriptions.

To Mom's place to drop her off.

To the gas station because I am on E!

To Wal-Mart for the drugs, long undies (I am cccccold) for everyone and some good clearance winter apparel.

Home, no not to rest but to make dinner, set the table, clean up dinner, do homework, brush three sets of teeth, read stories, say prayers, tuck in three little bodies, and then finally, to watch some TV. No I didn't clean up dinner. It was paper plates and I was to tired to deal with the rest.

I think that about covers yesterday. The kids are doing fine and hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon and they will be minus the runny noses and ear infections!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Isn't being a mom fun?!

Kim said...

I am glad I got to be your partner in crime!