Monday, September 8, 2008

Bridget Loves Laundry


Every time I do the laundry.......I always have a helper! Bridget loves to help me switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer. I don't know why or how this started but it is the cutest thing! She stands there waiting on me to hand her clothes for the dryer and "talks" to me and laughs and giggles at whatever it is that she is saying. She has done this at least 6 times now.....if she hears me in the laundry area she comes running and stands in front of the open dryer. It is just too adorable.......so tonight I took some pictures!! See isn't she cute?
Also today....I forgot an appointment, and found out the the inspection on our house is tomorrow!

5 comments:

Miriam said...

So glad you found our blog! What a darling picture of your children at the top of yours! It will be fun to keep in touch. The background of ours is from "Cutest Blog on the Block" (it's logo is at the top of our blog--you get stuck with it when you download for free). If you look at play spot where I play music from...it gives a website. (playlist.com or something?) I found it on someone elses blog and clicked on the website. Then you just follow the instructions for making a playlist and then it gives the option of getting a "code" to put on your blog. It's also free. Keep in touch!
Miriam

Nancy Sabina said...

My little 15 month old has always loved to "help" me too. Except he "helps" by closing the door every time I dive into the washer to get a new armfull of clothes. Let me tell ya, it's NOT very helpful. But it is cute how he follows me in there every time.

Kim said...

Love the new look of your blog! Also, she is the cutest baby! I can't tell you how excited I am that you are coming up Friday. I can't wait!!! I really need my grandbaby fix!!!

Kim said...

Love the new look of your blog!! Also, love the new photo! She is just toooooooo cute. I can't wait to see all of you on Friday! I have missed you horribly! Drive safe! Love you. Mom

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...
You do remember the story of your Aunt Laura and the dryer, don't you?
Laura and puppy Pongo end up in dryer together, door closed, grandma going nuts trying to find me..... until she notices the edge of my fav blankie and the conversation I was having with Pongo!
I guess you can say the dryer is in Briget's "genes." LOL
Aunt Laura