They got to build log cabins:
The got to do a puppet show:
And hold baby chics:
This wasn't all we did there just some highlights. It was so much fun. They were very good and only grumbled when they were tired and hungry. It was really hard to get Kyle to hurry up so we could go and get a drink! He is so funny. He said he wasn't going fast because he wanted a drink. Well, I told him we had to hurry so that we could go and get a drink. It didn't hurry him up at all!
On Friday night the kids and I threw Mr. Amos a suprise party for his 32nd birthday. We didn't get to see him on his actual birthday and so I got the kids all excited about helping me make him feel loved and special. We decorated the kitchen (yes, I was sick, but his reaction was worth the effort). We had take out Thai food (Sweet and Sour Chicken & Ped Thai noodles, yumm), and cake (Peacan Carmel Delight). He was delighted!
I hope that you all had a great weekend as well.



2 comments:
I can't believe you had Thai without me! Looks like a great party!
We love Conner Prairie. We've been a couple of times but I bet since your kids are a little older than my it was even better.
Post a Comment