Thursday, September 18, 2008

Short Tonight

Hi everyone, yes I am still here and still going to blog! I just haven't been feeling myself the last few days! Kyle was sick tonight and spiked a 102 temp. It lasted about two hours and then disappeared. I don't know what it was but here it is 11:30pm and he is still cool to the touch! It came on so suddenly too! Humm, I will never figure it out! I did however figure out that I probably have thrush!! From my reading it is caused by and imbalance in the bacteria (good and bad) in the mouth. Sometimes caused by using mouthwash (which I have used a ton of lately) and it can also happen when you are stressed (selling a house and buying a house at the same time maybe a little stressful, I guess). Anyway, I am going to try to get into the doctor tomorrow because it is making me crazy. That is all for tonight.....sorry, no pictures or cute little antics. More later!

No comments: