It's a good case for waiting until the blades have come to a complete stop before trying to stir!! Since I didn't want my kids to end up with THAT added fiber in their smoothies......I had to dump out the blueberry & strawberry smoothies and had to opt for just strawberry smoothies!! They turned out much prettier!!
Here are the kids enjoying my non conventional dinner!
They are such hams!!
This morning......a funny thing happened. Emma went out to the garage and got her sneakers on for school. She walked all the way to the front door when she screamed and kicked off her shoe. Out jumps a black cricket onto the floor! I had to get a glass and a container lid to catch the thing. It was scary at first but funny at the end. Even Emma got a laugh out of it. I guess that will teach her to check her shoes before she puts them on!! I can't believe that it was still alive! We released it out by the front tree on the way to the bus!! I am sure he was relieved!
Also at bed time tonight Kyle said something soo funny. I but them to bed and came up to check on them and of course they were in the same bed talking up a storm and playing. I put Kyle back in his room and then we had a conversation that went like this:
Me: "I'm going to be back up to check on you in a few minutes." (thinking that this would comfort him so that he wouldn't be scared to stay in his room).
Kyle: "You are coming back up to check on us?"
Me: "Yes."
Kyle:(whining) "Ohhh, but you can't........then you will see me in daughter's room!"
Me: "Stay in your room, and I'll come back up soon." (walking away, trying not to laugh, and wondering to myself where he gets his thought pattern from).
I love my kids!



1 comment:
That's really cute. I love the smoothies for dinner. I've actaully done that a couple times.
Post a Comment