Monday, September 15, 2008


A lot has happened today!! This is the house that we have now contracted to buy (pending on the closing of our house and the inspection). It looks like a smaller house then our current home but indeed looks are deceiving. It is actually almost twice as big! Three bedrooms and two and a half baths of newly remodeled beauty for us to move into with in the next 6 weeks. Boy, buying and selling houses goes fast once you get an offer! I am also very excited about the fact that I will no longer have to carry the laundry up and down the stairs anymore!! How exciting is that? Well, if you have ever had to do it......you know it is pretty exciting. The kitchen is all new and all the carpet and paint has just been done. We couldn't have asked for anything better. It is just the right size, not too big and too small. The other exciting thing is that all of my current furniture fits downstairs in the finished basement, which is code for my kids toys and all of their other stuff that usually makes a mess will be where no one will see it!! It is also code for I get some new furniture (eventually). So here is a picture of the kitchen. Isn't it lovely? How couldn't I be excited? Of course, I have learned over the years that everything doesn't always work out the way that you plan so it isn't really mine until my hubby signs on the dotted line!! But still I like to look at it. LOL!! It couldn't be any better!! This reminds me that I need to clean because our realtor for this house called at 6:30PM to tell me that the appraiser is going to be here at 8:30AM tomorrow! Thanks for the 24 hour notice!! So I need to go and get some things done because I usually am just getting the youngest two finished up with breakfast at that time! Oh, my we just got back from a weekend visit to my Mr. Amos and we have dirty clothes and clean clothes everywhere!!! Beds need to be made and toys put away and dishes to be done!! That is a long list. I think I can get it respectable in here before then. At least I hope so. Just one more picture before I go of the new house.......the living room!! It is all open and lovely. I am really happy that we looked at this house. I had already taken it off the list because of it only being one level. But to my surprise it turned out to be the one we wanted. Hurray!!
PS As soon as I can figure out how to do it I am going to make this a private blog so please email me with your e-mail address if you want to still be able to access this. Or you can leave it in the comments!! Thanks......

5 comments:

Tim & Joyce said...

So here's our email so I can keep in touch. When you figure it out let me know. tjmix74262@gmail.com

Kim said...

Of course I want you to send it to me!I am scared to breath, for fear things will fall apart. However, I prayed really hard all this time for things to work out and that you all would be up here soon. I guess that HF's time table just isn't the same as mine! There will be Trick or Treaters at your new door! kpowers1976@gmail.com
Love you!!!

Brielle said...

Oh, it's fabulous ! I really love that big open floorplan. How exciting!

Anonymous said...

When you go private include me too!!
lfdinetah8@gmail.com
Thank you,
Aunt Laura

Nancy Sabina said...

What a beautiful house! I can't wait to hear all about your saga of moving in. Definitely include me if you go private.

nancy dot sabina at gmail dot com