Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sorry, it's Been a While


Well, there is a lot of emotional and semi crappy stuff going on right now, which, unfortunately I don't have the time to go into tonight......so it will have to wait for another time.


We were excited to have John home for an extra day this weekend!! We took full advantage of him being there. He went canoeing with the scouts on Saturday and loved it. You could just see it in his face. Being out there with the boys.....in his element.......he has missed it! He only got burnt in one little place on his leg......which is really good given his past record for using sun screen!! I don't have any pictures of this but am assured that pictures do exist to prove their story of big fish jumping into their canoes! I will publish these, should I ever get one!!


On Sunday after church we went for a country walk. I do have a picture of this.

















You can see the sunburn on John's left leg!! Anyway, we had a good hike and a good time.


Then on Monday we went to the Children's Museum. A good time was had by all. Then we went out to eat and John left to head back to his week day place!!

Also since the last post: Kyle had his first day of Pre-K. He really enjoyed it!! They only thing I could get out of him was that he had a good time and had snack!!!






Looks like he was excited doesn't it? He was.......tomorrow, he gets to bring snack and be the leader!!! How exciting for him. He has several kids in his class that were in his class last year and he also has a friend from his church class, there are 19 kids in his class......I guess we was bound to know at least one of them!


I think that is all for this post!! I want to get some sleep tonight!

1 comment:

Nancy Sabina said...

I'm glad to hear your house sold, but the stress has got to be just piling up. It must have been a relief to have hubby home for a little.
My Naomi starts Preschool this Monday. I hope she looks as happy as Kyle does in those pics.