Friday, July 3, 2009

My Toe


This is my toe. Remember when I told you that on beach day I hit it against a concrete ramp? Maybe I left that part out, but I do remember telling all that I hurt it. Well, here is it days later. It looks broken, it feels broken, but in fact, is not broken. I had an x-ray on Tuesday (the 30th of June). The doctor was sure it was broken. But the scans showed no fracture. The next day I got a call from the office and they said an x-ray expert (I don't know what they are called) had checked my x-ray and confirmed that there was no fracture. Go figure. So here I am at almost 31 and still haven't had my first broken bone. *Sigh* Now I am hoping that it never happens. It is a blessing to have such strong bones!!

No comments: