Monday, July 20, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Monday night is dollar night at the Ball Park. So when Audrey and Jason called and asked if the kids and I would like to come along I said sure. The mascot for the home team is good friends with Audrey and J, which the kids think is just great. We arrived stood in a very long line to get tickets and then found our seats. Then J and I went to grab ourselves and our kin some dollar hot dogs and drinks. We also ended up with cotton candy and popcorn later as well. We had a good time and it was a good thing we were sitting under the net other wise we might have had to take a trip to the ER. The pop fly fouls headed over our heads more then once. We watched in amazement as the visiting team broke a couple of their bats. Here are some

The kids at the game.

A not so very great picture of me with my lovely sister.


View from our seats.


Swoop, the mascot.

I think this might have been my very first visit to a baseball park. I don't ever remember going to a live baseball game before. But I really enjoyed it and wouldn't mind doing it again before the season's over.

1 comment:

Erika Amonett said...

What a blast! I haven't been to a ball game in years. Maybe when X gets a little older, I will be inspired to be fun again and to do fun things...hopefully before I get too old to remember!