This is Emma, Kyle, and B marching in the parade.
Kyle hid behind Emma for all the photos.
Lil' stinker!
Kyle hid behind Emma for all the photos.
Lil' stinker!
After the Pioneer Day festivities my mom joined our crew and after purchasing an appropriate wedding gift we turned the mini-van south and headed for our old stooping grounds. Once there we headed for the local LDS chapel ready to party. We walked through the door and my friend Denise said oh good someone crafty, help us out. So I jump in and help design the bride bouquet. How cool is that? Anyway, we had a very enjoyable time and I even talked the Scout Master into going with us and I am pretty sure he had a good time. I was a wee bit disappointed that we did not get to dance, but we were able to see old friends and catch up with them.
This is Sister Parker and I.
When I was a lone woman in town with
3 kids she took me under her wing.
I can never thank her enough!
Katie and Spencer.
Emma and Elisia.
After the reception we turn our mini van north again. I would have stayed the night but I have to be at a church meeting at 7:30AM in morning.



1 comment:
I was bummed we missed the reception. We had some last minute guests from out of town, which I am sure you know. But thank you so much for the purse! I love it.
Post a Comment