Yesterday, I was feeling blue and having a yucky day. So I picked up Emma from school and went and had my hair cut. That always makes me feel better. But I missed the hair dresser I had before. Amy, miss ya girl! Anyway, that sort of made me feel blue again. What is it about feeling blue? I had a fab new hairstyle and was looking pretty good, I think I should have been a little more happy then I was. I needed something to snap me out of it. And so I got what I needed when......my Mr. Amos remembered where the recovery disk for our good computer was and got us back up yesterday and the bigger news here.......
When I checked my e-mail I found that I was hired as a Deluxe Edition writer for Homemaking Cottage! This snapped me right out of my blue spell. I couldn't believe it. I am actually going to get paid for articles that I write. How awesome is that? This makes it even more important now for me to get my sewing room all squared away since some of the articles that I write will be craft articles with pictures!!
I know you are all dying to see my new haircut.......but I didn't get a good picture of it yet.....but when I do you will be the first to know. I know this seems a little random but I have a lot rattling around in my brain right now.
P.S.
To all our friends that we left behind please know that you are being missed, especially by me.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congratulations! That's great Katie--I've looked at that website and it's really fun. Now--let's see your hair!
Post a Comment