Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My First Tag

I was tagged yesterday and it is my first time! So here it goes......

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you - Fran
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.


Six Random Things About Me:

1. I LOVE to sew.
2. I can crochet, knit, tat, sew, and make hair bows for girls.
3. I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom (what was I thinking? LOL).
4. I love laundry when it is just out of the dryer.
5. I love anything that has to do with history (usually, not the bloody stuff though).
6. I am a published author.


I now tag, Kim, Kimberly, Nancy, Bee, Angie, & Chrissy. Your IT!

1 comment:

Nancy Sabina said...

Thanks for tagging me. I was actually tagged just about a year ago with the same thing so here's the link to that: http://worthfamily.blogspot.com/2007/11/tagged.html

I've always wanted to be a Mommy too. But I most definitely do NOT love any form of laundry!