We have been in our house now for on month. I still feel like any time now it will be time to pack up and go home. Then I realize that I still have tons of unpacking to do and I know that I am not going anywhere. (I do have to smile when I see that the mountain of unpacked boxes in the unfurnished living room growing). We are trying to plan a trip to see our friends "back home" but with our new callings I don't know if we are going to make it. Time will tell.
I am having a really hard time thinking of some good article ideas for my writing job. So if you have any subject pertaining to crafts, food, or homemaking you would like me to pursue, please let me know. I would love to have some ideas thrown my way!
Kyle had his first day at his new preschool on Monday. He loved it. I picked him up and he said "This was so much fun." I didn't get any pictures thou.....because there isn't a chance.....they come and get them from your car and take them to the class and then they bring them to your car. This is also why I don't have a picture of Emma's first day at her new school (it is the same school). There just isn't a place to take a good shot and if I tried I would hold up the whole line of people. Oh, well, we might have to go over there on a Saturday.
Emma and Kyle are sick with coughs again!! And B is just getting over one herself. I think part of hers was from teething. Those eye teeth hurt!
That's about all.
This is B while waiting for Kyle to get out of school. She is all cuddled up in her blankets and little bear. Poor thing, I had to wake her up from her nap to go and get Daughter and Ky. However, she recovered well don't you think?



No comments:
Post a Comment