I know, I know.....but I can't help it. I love people's blogs. I admit it. My husband is just thrilled with this new love (note the sarcasm there). But it is just so nice and interesting to see what others are up to and the cool creative things that they do. Like here is one of my new favorites:
http://camilleroskelley.typepad.com/simplify/
One day I will learn the cool way to put those links. (Oh, Brielle if you will only show me how!)
Anyway, Camille is having a cool give away that I know that I will never ever win but hey.....not for the lack of trying. One of these days when my sewing room is all unpacked and tidy I will:
1. Make my mom's scrubs
2. Make some dresses for my girls
3. Buy a pattern from Camille's Esty shop and figure out how to make it.
Wish me luck.....maybe I will work on that room today......right after
1. I finish the girl's room
2.Take a shower
3. Start a load of laundry
4. Get lunch ready
5. Get Bridget napping
6. Fold yesterday's laundry.......
Well, it just goes on from there. I guess I better get off of here so that I can get started on that list of things to do! Right after I get breakfast for Kyle!
P.S. Scout Master's first troop meeting was last night and he came home all smiles. One of the boys said he was the best Scout Master ever! My guess is that the doughnuts and apple cider he took to the meeting (snack his idea, doughnuts, my idea) didn't have anything to do with it.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I just found that blog recently too and yes it is VERY inspiring--and a little intimidating! What kind of links do you want to put up? Facebook email me and I'll tell you how to do it?
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
love,
mom
Post a Comment